Saturday, December 13, 2008

12 Little Things

What can I do for my country?

Last week, I bought this book entitled "12 Little Things A Filipino Can Do To Help Our Country" written by Alexander Lacson. It has been out for a couple of years already and I regret to have it just now. This 108-page book is quite small and short but is packed with a lot of mind-opening and interesting reads. His "Little Things" are things we must know and do as a Filipino. Though at first it may seem difficult, but we can do this all together.

The book is endorsed by a lot of important people. He also added giving out this book to others as a challenge, that is why I will be giving out some this Christmas. I really believe in this book and what it can do to our country. I have been practicing some of it now and I find it really patriotic and fun (believe me!). Only if all Filipinos had the chance to read this book.

I will do a series on these 12 little things in the near future to emphasize on the importance of these little things. That is what I can do to help my country.

Onchie
We Can Change.


“The answer is in us as a people; that hope is in us as a people.” -Alexander Lacson



Check out the book's site here.

2 comments:

fleduhh said...

nagpabili na rin ako. haha :)

onchie said...

wow. very good! kailangan to mabasa ng bawat Pilipino! promise.