Saturday, December 13, 2008

Just like CPR.

Yey! I am back at blogspot after a verrrry long time. The last entry I made was dated February 2005, approximately 47 months ago. Funny thing is that I forgot that I already have an account here! I was trying to sign up but could'nt use the url onchie.blogspot.com, so I searched it up and found out that it was mine! Voila! I didn't have to sign up for another account but I have to "revive" the account that I have made long time ago, just like CPR.

JC started his blog and was inviting me to do so. But I was telling him that I had nothing to blog about. But after a few re-considerations, I managed to suck it it all in and found an inspiration. Our Existence. That is why I entitled my blog, "Im An Existentialist". By definition, existentialism is a philosophy that emphasizes the uniqueness and isolation of the individual in a hostile and indifferent universe and stresses freedom of choice and responsibility for consequences of one's acts. Existentialist is a person who believes and practices this philosophy.

I have also been very concerned of our country. I am being socially aware and responsible now. I try to update myself on different social issues like Charter Change, Fertilizer Fund Hearings and The Impeachment Complaint. Since I came home from Singapore 2 months ago, I realized the potential of the Philippines, the Filipinos. We can be great, we are great.

I will be sharing my opinions and insights on different matters regarding our Country and how we can change it for the better. I am hoping that I, WE can change. We have the freedom of choice and responsibility for our actions. Let's all work on this together now. Just like CPR, we can revive the glorious days of the Philippines!

No comments: