Monday, December 15, 2008

I am hoping to see these in our streets.

I had fun exploring this site: streetfilms.org. I am really amazed on how different countries' traffic systems are improving, providing cleaner, better and safer roads to pedestrians and motorists alike.

Tell me why we can't do this in our cities:



The only place I know where there are car-less days is Fort Bonifacio, where the military offices are located. They have their car-less days on Tuesdays and Thursdays, as I can recall.

Bus Rapid Transit in Bogota, Columbia:



Kamusta naman yung bus dito satin, barubal, parang joke. That's why I loathe driving here in Manila. If this is the vision of Manila's future.. count me in.

Here is a direct link to the site: StreetFilms

Onchie
We Can Change.

2 comments:

Singer-Nurse said...

Kamusta talaga sa bus. idamay mo na ang jeep. pati na tricycle, dito kasi sa Cabanatuan ang lilikot ng tricycle. parang mga lamok. kasi maliliit diba., feeling nila siguro hindi sila sagabal suot ng suot kung san san. minsan nga ata nasa ilalim ko na di ko pa alam.nako. Talagang ilo-loathe mo ang driving. PILIPINAS' TRANSPORT GROUP! GISING!

onchie said...

Oo, that's one thing motorists lack: road discipline. Iba talaga dito satin compared sa ibang bansa. Kailangan talaga sumunod sa traffic rules, and dapat alam din natin ang responsibility namin, motorist man tayo or pedestrians.